A software firm has introduced an app, 1Breadcrumb, that tracks customer visits as they check in and out of restaurants and businesses they visit.
Founder Paul Willson said reopening Australia for business means ensuring venues can feel confident in quickly tracing impacted patrons if there’s another outbreak of COVID-19.
“Businesses need to be able to access information about who has been on site, for how long, and who they interacted with – in case of a secondary outbreak,” he said.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS