Doncaster East president Peter Sowersby has leapt to the defence of season 2020, voicing concerns about the state of the competition and its clubs should it be cancelled prematurely.
The Premier Division club made its long-awaited step up to the league’s top division last season, winning the Division 1 premiership.
Clubs are split over whether to play this season, and league transfers remain open until June 30.
“We’ve got an app that our club’s going to use that’s called 1Breadcrumb – anyone that walks into Zerbes, they fill in a questionnaire and it checks you in and out,” Sowersby said.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS