One of the nation’s largest home builders is bankrolling a one-touch contact-tracing app allowing workers and visitors to safely check in and out of worksites that it hopes could be extended to restaurants, sporting venues and other industries.
After mining giant BHP last week revealed it was starting trials of its own contact-tracing app for contractors and employees, the founder and managing director of residential builder Porter Davis Homes, Anthony Roberts, is backing a new mobile app, known as 1breadcrumb, that is
being rolled out across 100 of the company’s sites.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS