A new app is offering a simple digital solution for retailers to monitor who visits their stores, without compromising customer privacy, as bricks-and-mortar outlets begin to re-open as restrictions ease.
1breadcrumb has been developed in just five weeks as a one-touch solution to exiting lockdown, allowing shoppers to safely check-in and out of venues.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS