A new app is offering a simple digital solution for retailers to monitor who visits their stores, without compromising customer privacy, as bricks-and-mortar outlets begin to re-open as restrictions ease.
1breadcrumb has been developed in just five weeks as a one-touch solution to exiting lockdown, allowing shoppers to safely check-in and out of venues.
- Rolling Out on Site: A Glimpse into the Recent Safety Transformation of BW: Workplace Experts
- Revolutionising Construction Safety Globally: 1Breadcrumb Expands to the UK and Ireland
- Enhancing Safety Culture in the Construction Industry through Digital Transformation
- Sydney Build 2023 in Review
- First Glimpse at Construction Costs Potentially Easing