Cessnock City Council’s General Manager, Lotta Jackson said measures are in place to keep both staff and the community safe during the 2020/21 pool season.
“We want to see the community enjoying our wonderful pool facilities over the warmer months, but it was important to put a COVID Safety Plan in place to ensure everyone’s safety,” said Lotta.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS