As the real estate industry continues to adjust to the new norms brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, an app developer explains how the surety of knowing where people are and who they are with is key to getting the sector moving again.
In a conversation with Real Estate Business, 1breadcrumb founder Paul Willson explained how the app he developed — which is a check-in, check-out service — is helping agents do get back to normal.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS