The 1breadcrumb app has recently been developed as a one-touch solution to exiting COVID-19 lockdown in line with the hospitality industry’s health and safety framework, allowing patrons to safely check-in and out of venues. 1breadcrumb is also offering the platform free to all not for profit and community/sporting organisations.
1Breadcrumb Founder Paul Willson advises “1breadcrumb is quick and easy to use as an alternative to the Federal Government’s COVID-19 app, ensuring businesses are able to quickly trace anyone who has been in contact with a guest, patron or staff member diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- Some Big Names in the Victorian Hospitality Industry Are Asking the State Government to Ease Restrictions by Grand Final Day
- Polls turn against Melbourne lockdown
- Cessnock and Branxton Pools are opening with the help of 1Breadcrumb!
- Exclusive Master Builders Victoria member discount for the 1Breadcrumb contact and record-keeping app
- VIRUS-TRACE APP FOR ‘SAFE’ VENUE VISITS