The 1breadcrumb app has recently been developed as a one-touch solution to exiting COVID-19 lockdown in line with the hospitality industry’s health and safety framework, allowing patrons to safely check-in and out of venues. 1breadcrumb is also offering the platform free to all not for profit and community/sporting organisations.
1Breadcrumb Founder Paul Willson advises “1breadcrumb is quick and easy to use as an alternative to the Federal Government’s COVID-19 app, ensuring businesses are able to quickly trace anyone who has been in contact with a guest, patron or staff member diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- Rolling Out on Site: A Glimpse into the Recent Safety Transformation of BW: Workplace Experts
- Revolutionising Construction Safety Globally: 1Breadcrumb Expands to the UK and Ireland
- Enhancing Safety Culture in the Construction Industry through Digital Transformation
- Sydney Build 2023 in Review
- First Glimpse at Construction Costs Potentially Easing